Bailbrook House Hotel is a Grade II* listed property set within 20 acres of private grounds with commanding views towards central Bath and the adjoining countryside. The property was originally built as a private residence in the early 1790s and has had a number of uses over the years.
The hotel has been undergoing an extensive £10 million refurbishment since Autumn 2012 and is due to be fully completed in early August, joining Hand Picked Hotels in Autumn 2013 as a four star property. The project is bringing the Mansion House back to its former glory alongside a complete refurbishment of Bailbrook Court. Once complete, it will offer 94 bedrooms, three lounges, two restaurants, six boardrooms, a large function room, two training suites and three syndicate rooms.
Bailbrook House is located just 1.5 miles from central Bath and is easily accessible from the M4, with the added advantage of providing free private off-street parking.
The Mansion House will offer a stunning setting for staying overnight, dining, or simply a great place for a non-resident to enjoy afternoon tea. The Mansion House will offer the following:
- 13 new feature bedrooms that will embrace the architectural splendour and original features of the property. Each bedroom will be individually styled and furnished and will benefit from large windows and plenty of bedroom space.
- Three lounges that will serve afternoon teas, beverages and pre-dinner drinks.
- A new fine dining restaurant, Cloisters, offering modern British cuisine in a stunning setting.
- A new conservatory ideal for enjoying beverages and light bites with views across the grounds.
- Three new boardrooms, each providing a grand setting for meetings, functions or private dining with clients or friends.
- A small gym for hotel residents to enjoy.
Bailbrook Court is adjacent to the Mansion House and will offer contemporary accommodation and modern meeting space. Bailbrook Court will offer the following:
- 81 bedrooms, all of which have been completely refurbished to a contemporary standard with a selection of classic and executive bedrooms.
- Two large training suites with adjacent break-out area, providing a versatile space for classroom, theatre and U-shape layouts. Each room has an internet enabled 52 inch touchscreen television and ceiling drop-down presentation projector and screen as well as Bose surround sound.
- Three syndicate rooms, offering ideal spaces for board meetings, presentations or interview rooms.
- The Brunel Suite, a large function space with a capacity of 160 complete with its own entrance and registration foyer, private bar and atrium area, providing a versatile option for weddings, meetings and functions.
- The Lansdown, a contemporary dining room serving breakfast and evening meals, is a less formal option to Cloisters restaurant. In addition, Lansdown has a civil wedding license for up to 90 guests in addition to the larger Brunel Suite.
For further information on Bailbrook House, feel free to drop in to the hotel or telephone the team on 01225 855 100.